About this item
Have fun learning about Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany! Coloring these pages is a perfect activity for sharing the traditions of our Faith with the whole family. Each page includes stunning classical artwork and beautiful detailed images of the Holy Family, saints, and families, especially children.
This coloring book is a perfect supplement to the full-color liturgical calendar poster series here.
This is an essential resource to help parishes, classes, and families to envision the true meaning of Church seasons and feasts. These rich, ornate illustrations convey stories about Advent, Christ’s birth, and other feasts from Epiphany to Candlemas Day. The endearing, captivating, and authentic renditions convey sacred truths and the joy of the seasons.
In this coloring book you will find:
- Symbols for the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas”
- Several nativity scenes, including the angels, wise men, and animals
- Detailed pictures that tell stories about works of mercy and faith mysteries
- Pictures and captions about sacraments, such as Baptism
- Special solemnities, memorials, and feasts of the saints
- Biblical quotes, with pictures and inspirational teachings
- Ancient symbols of the Faith and their meanings
- Key Latin titles and short prayers with drawings
- Scenes that reflect how Sacred Scripture is fulfilled in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- Themes from the Liturgy of the Hours and Dom Gueranger’s The Liturgical Year
Amid the hustle and bustle of the season, slow down for a moment and enter into the holy days with silent wonder. This coloring book revives mysteries of the ancient Roman liturgy of the Church. Families will enjoy learning about traditional customs for the feasts. Rediscover and celebrate ember days, rogation days, feria days (weekdays), and octaves.
Give the gift that keeps on giving! This coloring book provides an excellent way to learn about your Faith and share it with others.