About this item
These pages show you how to transform your friendships into soul-nourishing relationships, bringing them from shallowness and frivolity to a deep communion of mind and heart - a communion that will become for you and your friends a means for emotional and spiritual growth.
If you're married, you'll find here new ways to appreciate the gift God has given to you in your spouse. If you already enjoy the blessings of other mature and spiritually oriented friendships, you'll discover innumerable ways to make them richer. Best of all, you ll learn how to seek friendship with God.
In The Art of Being a Good Friend you will also learn:
- How true friendship can give you a complete education in the art of living
- Whether you really have any true friends at all surprising ways to tell the difference between mere acquaintances and genuine friends
- Scripture's shrewd warnings about the pitfalls of socializing and its high view of friendship
- Why the wisest people through the ages have valued friendship so much
- Common ways you can unintentionally destroy friendships, and how to guard against those ways
- And much more, to bring your friendships rich blessings!